Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Pretty pictures

Forest Darkness, in progress...

Detail shot of the yoke...
Blue Shimmer kit...
and Wild Apple.

This would all be sooooo much further along if I wasn't such a slow knitter. It would also be further along if I didn't have the attention span of a gnat. I knit an inch or so on the Bo, then wander off and spin or dye (or sometimes, under protest, do things that indicate that I have some smallish life outside of fiber).

It is possible Bohus No. 1 will be done by mid to late August. Anyone want to take bets on the exact day? Before you do, check the Farmers' Almanac. My guess is, I'll finish it on the nastiest, hottest, most stinking humid day of the entire year. 'Cause there's nothing quite like finishing a marathon project and then being unable to bear wearing it for more than 30 seconds ;-)

2 comments:

vanessa said...

we have the same taste in the bohus!

Anonymous said...

Good heavens, that's absolutely stunning!...